Call for Proposals:
NTI Community Support Funding Program – Nunavut Shelter Services
Start Date: December 7, 2020
End Date: January 4, 2021
(December 7, 2020-Iqaluit, Nunavut) Nunavut Tunngavik Incorporated (NTI), the land claims organization for Inuit in Nunavut, has allocated a budget of one million dollars ($1,000,000) under its Community Support – Nunavut Shelter Services Program to assist registered non-profit organizations and municipal governments within the Nunavut Settlement Area that are looking to provide, or enhance existing shelter/housing services to support COVID-19 response measures.
Community-based, non-profit organizations, municipal corporations or individuals looking for project support can apply to receive funding for projects that:
- Demonstrate their contribution to overall community efforts to respond to COVID-19;
- Are either capital or operational in nature and demonstrate their value in improving the proponent organization’s overall ability to provide housing or shelter services for their clientele and support community COVID-19 response measures. This could be achieved through:
- Capital Projects focused on, among other things:
- The purchase of equipment
- A contribution towards a capital project
- Planning for a capital project
- Operational Projects focused on, among other things:
- Improving operational services or programs, such as mental wellness, food security, cultural or other programming.
Submission guidelines are available on NTI’s website at: www.tunngavik.com
If you have questions or would like help completing your application, please contact:
Assistant Director, Policy and Planning
Apply today! The deadline is January 4, 2021, at 5 p.m. EST.